CS1202 & CS1202B Battery Charger
These chargers are designed to be used in conjunction with the CS11XX series motor controllers to charge two 12V, 17 Amp-Hour (or larger) sealed lead acid batteries wired in series.
These chargers are true on-board battery charger, in that they are designed to be mounted permanently on the unit using existing enclosure mounting holes.
When used with a CS11XX series motor controller, the CS11XX controller controls the entire charge cycle and monitors battery conditions to ensure batteries are fully charged without over-charging.
The CS1202B battery charger is UL recognized to the following UL specifications: CS1202B # UL 60601-1 E319673
- Five-stage charging, when used with the CS11XX series motor controllers: cell preparation, charge qualification, bulk charge, cell balancing, and float charge
- Protection against short circuits on the output – Automatic recovery on short removal
- Universal power input 120/220 VAC., Protection against: AC surges on input, battery reverse polarity, protection against over temperature conditions – Automatic recovery
- Charging indication is displayed on the external battery capacity display or LED
- Constant voltage (not pulsed) to reduce battery heating and increase battery life
- Accurate float charge voltage allows charger to be left connected to batteries indefinitely to maintain full charge
- Extruded aluminum enclosure for EMI shielding and water resistance
- Switching power supply provides higher power output with smaller size and weight than traditional liner chargers
- Less than 8 hour recharge for battery capacity under 24 Amp-Hours (ANSI measurement method).